Kanger Protank 2 Package Contents:
- 1 x Kanger Protank 2 (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
- 1 x Removable 510 Drip tip
- 2 x Replacement Coils for Kanger Protank
Updates to Kanger Protank 2:
- Stronger metal 510 base
- Glass Pyrex tank is replaceable if broken
- No Glue: All parts are replaceable and removable on the tank if damaged or broken
- Removable standard or custom Drip tip
Kanger Protank 2 Features:
- Replaceable Atomizer Heads
- Bottom Coil Design BCC
- Pyrex Glass Tank Removable And Sturdy
- Advertised with a 2.5ml max e-liquid fill capacity
- Unlike other Kanger Pro Tanks, the Protank is 510 Threaded and it will work on 510 thread MOD/APV without the need for an adapter
- Dimensions of Kanger Protank 2 : 1-15/16″L x 3/4″D (without drip tip)
Kanger Protank 2 Tips:
- When unfastening the base (Kanger Pro 2 atomizer head) to refill the tank, the seals are temporarily broken and eliquid will leak from the drip tip or escape into the center tube. Always wrap a cloth or piece of tissue around the mouthpiece when unfastening the base of the Kanger Protank 2.
- If you are getting a burnt taste from Your Kanger Protank 2, clean the tank or add water, rubbing alcohol, or vodka to the tank, and quickly shake, and dumb the liquid. Then give a good 10 second dry burn time to clear the liquid.
- Gurgling noise or leaks: This is a sign that the eliquid has found its way into the metal tube in the center of the Kanger Protank 2 (and usually occurs after a refill of Flavors Vapor e-liquid). Ridding the center tube of liquid will resolve the issue. To do so without emptying the tank, remove the Kanger Coil from the battery, wrap a cloth or tissue around the battery end of the tank and blow through the mouthpiece through the metal tube of the tank.
- The atomizer head of the Protank II can unfasten when unscrewing the tube or base. Always secure the atomizer head before reinstalling the base of the Kanger Protank ll
- It is normal to find a small trace of our eliquid in the battery contact area when removing the atomizer Pro tank. We recommend cleaning the contacts of the ego battery before putting it in your 510 charger.
- When possible, keep the tank full and never below one thrid full of e-liquid. This helps maintain the seal in the tank and prevent leaks from the Kanger Protank 2.
- The metal tube in the center of this glass Kanger Protank 2 leads from the drip tip to the battery end. Avoid getting ant e-liquid in this tube when filling the tank.
- Kanger Protank 2 Atomizer heads have an average lifespan between 20 to 30 days. When the atomizer head wears down, it may begin to leak. Replace the atomizer head with a new one if available.