Kanger Protank 3 Package Contents:Includes:
- 1 ProTank 3
- 1 ProTank Base (uses the same base as the original protank)
- 2 ProTank Coils (new 2.0ohm dual coils not compatible with older protanks)
- 1 Drip Tip
- 1 Cardboard/plastic box to store the tank.
- Kanger is now putting a Security code on the boxes to verify you are getting a Genuine Kanger Product!
Kanger Protank 3 Features:
- Replaceable dual coil Atomizer Heads
- Bottom Coil for better performance from your eliquid
- Removable and replacable Pyrex Glass Tank for protection from harsh liquids
- Capacity is 2.5ml but it can hold up to 3ml if you fill it at less of an angle.
- Comes with 2.0ohm Dual coil coil replacement heads (two of them come in the box)
- Does NOT Use the same coils as the original ProTank
- But it does share the same replacable glass and base as the original ProTank
- You need to unscrew the base and put in a coil before using.
Kanger Protank 3 Tips:
- Because this is a dual coil and it’s a metal tank, the tip and sides will be warmer than a standard single coil ProTank, please keep this in mind. There is more heat coming off a dual coil and that will translate into a much warmer tank if you chain vape or vape often without it cooling down.
My suggestion is to get yourself a plastic tip if you feel the metal tip is getting too warm for your liking.
- Please be careful with this tank, it is made of glass and can shatter and break if dropped. Breakage of the tank is not warrantied.
Please also note that there have been varying reports that the ProTank II (and I) sometimes have issues when tightened down too far on certain devices (like mods, ZMax, Vamo, ProVari etc). This isn’t something covered. because the ProTank 3 uses the same base, the same issues may arise. If it’s not making a good connection, back off on the device, or use an adapter to raise it up. If you need a new base, they are for sale.